A worldwide fad, and growing everyday, coffee has also made its way into our office. We honestly think coffee, and Christ, are the two things that keep us going. Because we love this hot energizer so much, we want to share some coffee facts with you.
• Coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world, second only to oil.
• Hawaii is the only U.S. state to commercially grow coffee.
• Coffee is actually a fruit.
• The world’s most expensive coffee is $600 a pound and comes from the feces of a Sumatran wild cat. The coffee produces a smooth, chocolatey coffee after its excreted.
• There have been five attempts to ban coffee in the world.
• Americans consume 400 million cups of coffee a day.
• Decaf still has 2-12 milligrams of caffeine per cup.
LOUISA JANE FACTS
• Our team consumes about 30 cups a day.
• We have one non-coffee drinker in the office.
• Janet needs more cream than coffee, while the rest drink it close to black, if not straight up cowboy coffee.
• There has been no attempts to ban coffee in the office.
• If you ever took our blood pressure, it would be 99% caffeine.
So, everyone, cheers to a great day filled with sunshine and lots of coffee!