– Join the Design Team for all Kitchen, Bath & Home (KBH) projects.
– Attend all client appointments, taking all measurements for projects and complete all drafting needed in Chief, including: Cabinet plans, Tile plans, Framing plans and Electrical plans
– Create estimates/complete all pricing for Kitchen & Bath portion of Design Projects, including: Cabinetry, Countertops, Plumbing, Hardware/Accessories, Lighting, Flooring & Tile, Glass/Mirrors
– Write Job Scopes – coordinate w/OM for job estimating.
– Prepare final paperwork for clients: Contract, Scope, Estimates and Drawings
– Present Kitchen & Bath portion for KBH client meetings, Design Team will present the Home portion.
– Prepare Job Binder, including Care & Cleaning Info for all materials.
– Enter project info into BuildBook.
– Place cabinetry, countertop, shower door and any other orders that require drawings.
– All other orders go to Purchasing & Logistics Lead.
– Attend International Builders Show/KBIS.
– Travel to various vendors for educational purposes: Virginia Tile, Connor Co, etc.
Education: 2+ Year degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related field
Experience: 3+ Years of industry experience
Software Proficiency Preferred:
– Chief Architect (must be proficient)
Job Type: Full-time
– Employee discount
– Health insurance
– Paid time off
– 8 hour shift
– Weekend availability