With the craziness of this year, our community needs some love!
Shopping local and supporting local has always been important – building up our community and encouraging growth is so important. However, with the craziness of this past year and the pandemic, it’s so important to shop local and support small businesses, especially those with a brick and mortar, for our Christmas gifts! Here are some fun ideas for those you love:
- No Roots Boots – you KNOW your sister wants a new pair of some pretty amazing boots. Paige also has other great accessories that would make fun grab bag gifts or stocking stuffers. https://norootsboots.com/
- So Chic Boutique – located in Morton AND Peoria, this is basically a one-stop shop for Christmas! From stationary to baby books to coffee mugs to kitchen gadgets, just stop in! You won’t regret it. http://thesochicboutique.com/
- If you are looking for the custom art print for your parents, check out Lil & E Watercolors. If your daughter or granddaughter or sister needs a 2021 Planner, check out East to West Studio. https://easttoweststudio.com/. If you are looking for fun bookmarks and stickers for stockings, check out Linen Paper Co. http://linenpaperco.com/ or Written By Maria. https://written-by-maria.square.site/ All four of these small businesses have some amazing artistic talent and so much to offer when it comes to Christmas gifts for everyone – even including a teacher, mailman, and more!
- Hello Headband has the CUTEST hair bands for any woman or girl in your life. Men – check this one out!! https://helloheadbandshop.com/
- Of course, there’s the clothing boutiques too, like The Runaway Rack, Refined Peddler, and more. Hey, you could always treat yourself as well!
- For a great choice for the men in your life, we always recommend stopping by The Rambler in Peoria. He’s got you covered. Trust us. https://www.wearerambler.com/
- Of course, we would love to help you with your Christmas shopping as well – there’s nothing quite like picking out a piece of decor, jewelry, lamp, and more for those you love. We love the challenge of the PERFECT item. Stop on in at our Christmas Open House THIS WEEK!
If you need other ideas, we are always here to help and support our local friends in their businesses. We love each of them, and we hope our community continues to GROW.